English Language Challenges

In school, I enjoyed in sort of way the subject of english, and be able of have it again in University was nice, since it was something I conserved despite I finished school. I think the blog was a good idea to practice the use of english, but some themes were very specific (and maybe personal), which made it sometimes difficult to make them too longer.
I think I need to improve my talking. I consider I can understand just fine most of what I’m hearing, but I never had the experience of actually talking in a conversation in english. I once met foreigners students that spoke english, but in the end I only heard and not talk.
I consume english in most of audiovisual products and social media, or daily. The content in social media that I consume usually is in english, and since I have not problems in reading and hearing, I’m practically used to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes to my Study Program

Time travel to the future

My life soundtrack